I just keep coming up with all these cool little tips for keeping track of my photo details (date & time they were taken/shared) for my Project Life. Awesome! (**NOTE: You do need to have a Twitter account and post your Instagram pics to it when you post them to Instagram.) I accidentally came upon this a couple days ago and I thought I would share this one too.
This is what the outcome looks like. I put an 'X' on the photos I won't be printing for my Project Life and the others I write the date and time on them. It only goes back so far on Twitter so it's something I'll have to continue to do so I don't miss something. Instagram only tells you that you posted it '1 week ago', '3d ago', etc. I need more detail than that. Especially using it with Project Life where the point is to document your day/week. So here's how I did it... (**NOTE: Click on any images to see them larger.)
1. Login to your Twitter account and go to your home page. Then click on 'RECENT IMAGES':
2. You'll end up at this screen:
You want to go up to your 'FILE' drop down in the menu bar at the top of your screen. Then print. It will print all these photos like in my first image on this post.
3. Next, click on your first image:
4. You'll get a screen that enlarges that image and you see a row of some of your other images at the top, but they are smaller. Now you want to 'hover' your mouse arrow over the date that shows just below the word 'details' at the bottom right of your image. A little box pops up with the date and time you posted this image.
5. Now you can just write it on top of photo on the printout you did. Click on the next photo at the top and continue until you have all your photos dated and timed.
HAPPY ORGANIZING!Pin It